Components and Consultancy
Pacem is a Software Company based in Parma, Italy.
Most of our works stand upon web technology competences. Pacem
has classy components that can ease the solution of a hard problem plus
a bit of wow effect.
Worth to say that they target modern browsers, but - since you're here - looks like you're already set up properly.
Below a list of a few among the manies technologies we use:
- Asp.Net Core 2+ for server-side web development (Microservices pattern is assumed, having web apps and API coexisting)
- Pacem JS (build with TypeScript and based on web components) for client-side web development
- Pacem Sql (OR/M for Sql Server) for data access
- OpenId Connect as a protocol for centralized user authentication and authorization
- SignalR for real-time applications that use websockets
- Java for native Android apps
develop close-to-metal desktop (Windows) applications when access to the raw machine capabilities is needed.
Cross-platformness is guaranteed in all other cases.
- WPF for desktop (Windows) applications
- ElectronJS for cross-platform applications
- Integrated solutions with National Instruments hardware