Most of our works stand upon web technology competences. Pacem
has classy components that can ease the solution of a hard problem plus
a bit of wow effect.
Worth to say that they target modern browsers, but - since you're here - looks like you're already set up properly.
Below a list of a few among the manies technologies we use:
- Asp.Net Core 2+ for server-side web development (Microservices pattern is assumed, having web apps and API coexisting)
- PacemJS (build with TypeScript and based on web components) for client-side web development
- PacemSql (OR/M for Sql Server) for data access
- OpenId Connect as a protocol for centralized user authentication and authorization
- SignalR for real-time applications that use websockets
- Java for native Android apps